I can be reached by voice or text at 901-860-4058, please leave a message if there is no answer. You can also email me directly at thehedgieherd @ gmail.com [without the spaces]. The form below can also be used to contact me easily.
Questions? Comments? Drop us a line!
Comments or questions are welcome.
- How It Works
1. The hoglet is marked as “Pending – Deposit” for the customer.
2. $50 deposit is paid for the hoglet. (+Paypal fee of $1.80 if paying that way)
3. The hoglet is then placed on hold for the customer.
4. Pick up dates are discussed and arrangements made.
5. Customer pays the remaining balance or pays in cash at pick up.
6. Pick Up
- Deposits & Payments
- Waiting List
We do not always have a waiting list here at the hedgie herd, we attempt to maintain a first come first serve basis. When we have babies, I run down the list of folks that have asked to be notified to announce the litter. To those still interested I send out weekly updates until they are ready to go to their new homes. I also keep their facebook updated so that page is a very good place to keep an eye on.
To be placed on the list for notifications just send me an email with the subject “Notify Me” to email@example.com. Please include the following info:
Any Preferences [color,sex, etc]: